RODIN is the Repository of Teaching and Research Objects of the University of Cádiz whose purpose is the creation of a digital archive or repository to store, preserve and disseminate the documentation resulting from the UCA´s scientific, teaching and institutional activity.
It allows free access to the scientific and academic production generated by the University of Cádiz, the preservation of the intellectual production of the scientific community, the dissemination of the work developed by teachers and researchers, and the control and organization of academic production.
Within the increasingly widespread movement to allow open access to scientific literature and the results of research generated with public funds, the Repository of the University of Cádiz aims to:
- Incorporate the scientific, educational and institutional documentation generated by UCA’s researchers and units.
- Ensure their preservation, organization and free access, while guaranteeing the recognition of copyright.
- Increase its visibility and dissemination within the scientific and educational community.
The Repository organizes its content into the following communities and collections:
- Scientific production: documents generated by the professors and researchers of the University of Cádiz in their research work: scientific articles; book chapters, contributions to Seminar or Congress, Thesis, etc.
- Teaching production: teaching materials and learning objects elaborated by the professors and researchers of the University of Cádiz as support to the teaching. Includes monographs, learning objects and university teaching materials included in the OpenCourseWare platform
- Journals edited by the University: articles from the journals edited by the University of Cádiz
- Academic projects: End-of-Degree Projects, End-of-Master’s Projects, Dissertations and End-of-degree Projects
- Institutional production: memoirs, academic events, etc.
- Bibliographic heritage: University of Cádiz bibliographic and documentary heritage formed by a collection of books on scientific, technical and humanistic subjects published between the 16th and 19th centuries accessible in full text
- CEI-MAR Campus of Excellence: scientific and academic work associated with the Campus of International Excellence of the Sea coordinated by the University of Cádiz
Additionally, RODIN content can be searched by:
- Departments: documents generated by members of the University of Cádiz Departments
- Research Groups: documents generated by the University of Cádiz Research Groups
- Research Institutes: documents generated by the University of Cádiz’s University Research Institutes
Dissemination tools and materials
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org